1.0 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
‘Personal information’ is information that can specifically identify you, that you provide to us voluntarily. We do not collect your personal information unless you submit information to us. Categories of personal information we may collect are:
- Identity Data: name or other similar identifiers.
- Contact Data: address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data: details about payments to and from you.
- Technical Data: internet protocol (IP) address, location data, your login data, and device and browser information.
- Profile Data: your username and password, and other info you share with us on our Website.
- Usage Data: information about how you use our Website.
- Marketing and Communications Data: your preferences in receiving marketing from us
We use different methods to collect this data through:
Direct interactions: You may give us your information by registering or buying from us. This includes information you provide when you:
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- purchase product(s) on our website;
- request marketing to be sent to you
Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect data about you such as:
2.0 INFORMATION USE AND SHARING
We use information held about you to perform our service and other purposes outlined below. Specifically, we use your information for a variety of purposes:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- To perform specific services that you have requested.
- To respond to your direct inquiries.
- To send you marketing materials
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We may share the information we collect about you with certain third parties in the following ways:
- To use buy products on our website, payment information will be requested. We may ask you for credit card, debit card, or other payment information. By submitting your payment information through our websites, you consent to sharing of your information with third-party payment processors.
3.0 THIRD-PARTY AND SOCIAL NETWORKING SERVICES
This website may include links to third-party websites and applications. Clicking on these links may allow third parties to collect or share your data. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy control. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy statement of every website you visit.
4.0 DATA SECURITY
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent your personal information being accidentally lost, used in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. Due to the open nature of the Internet, we cannot ensure the security of any information provided online.
5.0 DATA RETENTION
We only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. You can ask us to delete your data; please contact email@example.com to do so.
6.0 EU DISCLOSURES
Our role as data controller and data processor
Amy Innes acts as the data controller of your information submitted through our website. If you reside in the EU and have a complaint with our privacy practices as data controller, you have the right to make a complaint to your local Supervisory Authority. We would appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach your Supervisory Authority so please contact us in the first instance; firstname.lastname@example.org
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the basis which allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules.
Withdrawing your consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent for us to process your personal data at any time. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com.
Use of your personal data for marketing
We will provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising:
- Marketing communications from us: You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or used our services and you have not opted out of receiving this marketing.
For how to opt-out of marketing communications, please click the ‘Update My Preferences’ or ‘Unsubscribe’ links at the bottom of all of our emails.
7.0 OPT OUT
Opting out of messages from us
To opt-out of future marketing communications from us, you can send an unsubscribe request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opting out of cookies
If you want to stop the placement of cookies on your device, please adjust your web browser preferences. By deleting or disabling our cookies some of our website functionality may be affected.
9.0 CONTACT US